Monday, September 23, 2013

Clean Living, Day Two!

Stats

Time awake: 8:30, barely (late for work, not ideal)
Video Games Played: 0, but I watched Collin play for a few minutes
Water: probably only about a liter (not ideal, especially since I got a massage...)
Caffeine: 1 cup of coffee (black!), 1 cup of green tea with mint in the afternoon
Time to bed: 11:15 and counting

Food Eaten

Breakfast - Aforementioned coffee, kombucha throughout the day

Morning Snack - Cold oatmeal (about 1.5 cups, surprisingly delicious)

Lunch - Raw almonds (large handful), raw carrots (same)

Afternoon Snack - Aforementioned hot tea, leftover bean soup (about 1.5 cups)

Late Dinner - Black-eyed peas, roasted and unsalted chickpeas, raw cacao truffle (SUPER AMAZING)

Yoga

None! I feel so bad! Day two! But to be honest, I didn't get home until after 9 pm since I had a massage and acupuncture after work, then had to go straight to Whole Foods, and then wait around for muni after muni. I would have preferred yoga, but I was hungry and tired when I got home so I just didn't. However, I packed my lunch for tomorrow, so hopefully I won't be late for work again (!) and I feel absolutely amazing after acupuncture and massage.

Still doing herbs, meds, vits, and supps. I've been taking double dose of Calcium Fizz, which has magnesium in it, and I'm thinking it is helping with my restless legs! They didn't bother me during acupuncture tonight, which is a blessed change, so I'm going to keep doing it.

Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment