Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Clean Living, Revisited

I just re-published the entries I wrote about my cleanse and wanted to follow up and tell you how it went, since I stopped writing about it.

I ended up lasting through the whole 6 weeks, which was a miracle. I lost a little weight and figured out that I am allergic to coffee. I also figured out I'm sensitive to something else but unfortunately on my first day after the cleanse I ate a veggie dog in Golden Gate Park so I'm not sure if it is soy, wheat, dairy, corn, sugar, or any of the other mystery ingredients in veggie dogs and refined white flour hot dog buns... On the other hand, I definitely determined that reintroduction is the most important part of an elimination cleanse!!

An update for today: I'm now at 185 (!!) and we live in Durham, NC. I'm trying to lose weight now but I will not post photos (yet).

Also, I've gone back to my Unsolicited blog, so visit me there for updates.

Thanks for reading!

Take care,
Charity


Image source: The Secret Yumiverse

No comments:

Post a Comment